Visit the Timeless Skin Solutions Website

You can read more great information about Timeless Skin Solutions at www.timelessskinsolutions.com

Feb 22, 2010

Pump up the volume!







As the number of days shortened before my 47th birthday I noticed what many people notice as they age – the loss of volume in my face!

It is a simple fact that as we age we lose facial volume. This loss of volume tends to be the most noticeable around our mouths, eyes and lips. Although Dr. Carol has injected filler into my nasolabial folds, which run from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth, as well as under my eyes, I had not yet tried filler in my lips. To be honest the thought of having filler injected into my lips was scary! I was fearful that I would look like either Lisa Rinna or Daffy Duck – neither of which was very appealing to me.

Even with the thoughts of Lisa Rinna rolling around in my head, every time I looked in the mirror I was very aware of my disappearing lips and I really wanted to do something about it.

The plan … I decided to trust Dr. Carol, as I have so many times before, and have my lips injected. Dr Carol injected 2 ml of filler into my lips and around my mouth. Was I scared? Yes, but I knew I was in good hands with Dr. Carol as she is a top injector of filler in the area.

The result … I could not be happier! My lips look fantastic! It’s just as the Timeless tagline reads: “Look like yourself only better”. Perfectly stated. My lips don’t look crazy, actually they look perfectly natural. I followed both the pre and post procedure instructions and had minimal bruising and swelling. As soon as I get someone in the office to take an after photo I will post my photos. Feel free to stop in the office and check out my new lips!

If you have any questions feel free to call our office or you can contact me directly at kristy@timelessskinsolutions.com.