Visit the Timeless Skin Solutions Website

You can read more great information about Timeless Skin Solutions at www.timelessskinsolutions.com

Jan 29, 2008

Makeup Alley - Love This Site


I'm such a fan of Makeupalley! I wanted to pass this site along to my readers. They have great advice on skin care. It was launched in 1999 as a small community of beauty consumers. Now it's one of the largest beauty social networks on the Web. The product reviews are very helpful.

It's important to me that I offer the best skin care lines to my patients. That means offering the best products available according to medical research and patient opinions. Your feedback is very valuable.

I believe patients benefit from consulting with a physician before starting a new skin care treatment. It can save time and money (who needs bottles and bottles of products that don't work!) Sometimes topical agents aren't the best option for certain skin issues. If that is the case, I can suggest very advanced medical skin care with lasers, lights, and peels.